Consultants will have the ability to immediately contribute to project execution and management. Working closely with Partners and Engagement Managers, Consultants will be responsible for identifying business critical issues, synthesizing key project findings, and translating those findings into strategic recommendations.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain visibility with executive-level decision makers from day one.
- Highly motivated candidates with strong critical thinking skills, keen attention to detail, proficient written and oral communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a team environment
- The ability to travel on a limited basis – our staff members average less than four nights away per month.
- A focus on client service and delivering high quality work output.
- A commitment to the highest level of integrity and business ethics.
- Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Master's degree in business from a Top 25 business school.
- Two years of experience in management consulting OR within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Graduate or undergraduate degree in the life sciences.
All Fields are Required