Strategy Analysts will be charged in assisting the execution of key project activities. Working closely with Partners, Engagement Managers, and Consultants, Strategy Analysts will be expected to contribute high-quality supporting analysis from which project recommendations and conclusions are based. From day one, strategy analysts will have the opportunity to gain visibility with executive-level decision makers.
- Highly motivated candidates with strong critical thinking skills, keen attention to detail, proficient written and oral communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a team environment
- A focus on client service and delivering high quality work output.
- A commitment to the highest level of integrity and business ethics.
- Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- The ability to travel on a limited basis – our staff members average less than four nights away per month.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a science-relate discipline or business field.
All Fields are Required